- Pearls bring about an emotional balance to a strained mind.
- They also help to cure insomnia, calm stressed nerves and control anger. In fact, people who have a short temper are advised to wear pearls.
- Pearls eliminate the ill effects of the moon and strengthen the mind.
- Pearls also improve self-confidence and create positive energy.
- Pearls help strengthen the bond between husband and wife. It is believed that wearing a pearl on the day of the wedding brings marital bliss.
- Pearls are a sign of prosperity and believed bring good fortune.
- Turquoise - In many Old and New World cultures, this gemstone has been valued for thousands of years and considereded to be a holy stone. It is believed that it brings about good fortune and is held in regards as a talisman. Turquoise is also a calming stone that can induce internal serenity and lift depleted spirits. Not only will turquoise help to flush negative emotions from the mind, it’s also said to support detoxification of the body. Because it aids tranquillity and protection, turquoise is a great stone to accompany meditation.
Turquoise is a gemstone that has long been prized in many cultures. It's said to bring luck, peace, and protection, and it's also one of the birthstones associated with the month of December. Turquoise provides more than just the beauty of its blue color. Persians, Arabs, and Indians considered it not only a stone whose color would reflect the wearer's health status, but also one that could bring healing. Turquoise is a very effective gem even though it is a goddess. According to Vedic astrology, people of Sagittarius, Pisces and Aquarius should wear this gemstone. Apart from this people of another zodiac can also wear it, according to the western astrology; the turquoise is the birthstone of the people of Sagittarius.
*All pieces are handcrafted and made to order
*Slight variations due to the individuality of each piece
*Please allow 3-5 business days before shipment for product to be made